Zucchini FrittersPrint Recipe
- 2 cups zucchini shredded
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- olive oil cooking spray
- greek yogurt Optional
- chives Optional
- Spoon shredded zucchini onto a piece of cheesecloth or a fine mesh strainer (a clean dish towel will do in a pinch) and squeeze out as much liquid as possible. The dryer the better.
- In a bowl, mix together zucchini, egg and spices. Strain again.
- Divide zucchini mixture in half and form into balls. Flatten balls with a spatula.
- On medium-high heat, spritz a pan with cooking spray and add zucchini. Cook until brown, a few minutes per side.
- Serve with a dollop of Greek yogurt and chives, if desired.