Zucchini FriesPrint Recipe
- 2 cups zucchini, cut into wedges about 3 in long
- 1 egg, beaten
- 16 Nut Thins, finely crushed or rice crackers
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 Tbsp flaxseed, ground
- 1/2 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic granules
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pat zucchini wedges dry with a paper towel. (You can salt them first, let them sit for 1 hour, then pat dry to draw out even more moisture.)
- In a shallow bowl, beat egg.
- In a separate shallow bowl, stir together crushed Nut Thins, nutritional yeast, flaxseed, salt, pepper, garlic and onion.
- Dip zucchini wedges one-by-one in egg, then coat with cracker mixture.
- Place coated zucchini on parchment-lined baking sheet and bake 25-30 minutes or until slightly crispy.