Zucchini BreadPrint Recipe
- 1 cup zucchini, shredded
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp SweetLeaf Stevia powder
- 1/2 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 3/4 cup Pecan Nut Thins blended into a fine powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- coconut oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spritz a loaf pan with cooking spray, then line with parchment paper.
- Place shredded zucchini in a clean dish cloth, cheesecloth or nut milk bag and squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- In a large bowl, mix together shredded zucchini, eggs, applesauce, vanilla, cinnamon, stevia and salt.
- Stir together Pecan Nut Thin powder and baking powder, then add to wet ingredients and mix to combine.
- Pour the batter into loaf pan and bake 55-60 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from the pan and cool before slicing.