We hope you’ve had a chance to explore our new website. We have poured our hearts and minds into putting together a truly beautiful, functional and user-friendly site, both for you and for your patients.
The main site is intended for prospective and current patients, as well as inquiring practitioners. It’s important that you familiarize yourself with these resources (especially the Patient Education tab) so you know where to send your patients if they have common questions.
The Practitioner Portal is where you’ll go to purchase product and find other resources specifically for you and your practice. You’ll find this login at the top right of the screen. Your username is your email and temporary password is bloomshape8 (unless you’ve changed it in “Your Account.”)
The steps for ordering product has changed a bit, so here are some quick instructions:
- In the Practitioner Portal, click on “SHAPE Shopping Cart” in the Practitioner Resources menu (it’s the fourth item from the bottom).
- Click “My SHAPE Shopping Cart” and enter your username and password which are the same as what you used on the old website.
- If you can’t remember your password, click “Lost Password.”
- If you can’t remember your username, call SHAPE Central.
- You may need to add a payment method:
- Go to “My Account”
- Click “Payment methods” from the menu on the left.
- Click “Add payment method.”
- If you use a credit card, you will be charged a processing fee.
- If you use ACH (a checking account), you will NOT be charged a processing fee.
- Click “Shop” for the full catalog of products and “Add to cart” under what you want to purchase.
- Click “Cart” to begin the checkout process. Double check your order, updating the quantity, if necessary.
- Click “Proceed to checkout,” review your shipping and billing addresses and select a shipping option.
- Click “Pay With Paystand” to complete your order. Remember, you will be charged a processing fee if you are using a credit card.