Vegetable FrittataPrint Recipe
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup asparagus, chopped
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp hot sauce Optional
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- olive or coconut oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F and coat a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Steam broccoli, cauliflower and asparagus until just fork tender.
- Add broccoli, cauliflower and asparagus with remaining vegetables to baking dish. Stir together.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, cottage cheese, yogurt, hot sauce, salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables.
- Bake 30-60 minutes or until eggs are set.
1 serving = 2 oz protein, 1 cup vegetable