Vegetable Beef StewPrint Recipe
- 1 lb stew beef
- 1 Tbsp Celtic sea salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 2 cups onion chopped
- 2 cup celery diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 cups beef broth divided, no added sugar or oil
- 2 Tbsp arrowroot powder
- 2 cups cauliflower chopped
- 2 cups radishes halved
- 1 bay leaf
- Season beef with salt and pepper.
- In a large stock pot, brown beef on all sides on medium-high heat. (Spritz with olive oil cooking spray or add a little water or broth to prevent sticking.) Set aside.
- Add onion, celery, garlic and 1/4 cup beef broth to pot and saute until onions are translucent. Stir in arrowroot powder.
- Add remaining ingredients, cover and let simmer on low heat for 90 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf and serve.
1 serving = 4 oz protein, 2 cups vegetable Slow Cooker Version:
- Brown beef in a skillet.
- Add browned beef with remaining ingredients to the slow cooker. (For more flavor, deglaze the skillet with some beef broth and pour into slow cooker.)
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Follow all above directions.
- Cook on high pressure for 45 minutes.