Unstuffed Cabbage RollsPrint Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef chicken or turkey
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tsp Celtic sea salt, divided
- 1 tsp ground black pepper, divided
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 6 cups cabbage, chopped
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef with onion; add 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Add minced garlic and continue cooking for 1 minute.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix together.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
1 serving = 4 oz protein, 2 cups vegetable