Turkey Lettuce Wraps
Turkey Lettuce WrapsPrint Recipe
- 8 oz turkey tenderloin
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning no added sugar or oil
- 1/2 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 4-6 large lettuce leaves romaine, green leaf or napa cabbage
- Season tenderloin with lemon pepper and salt.
- Bake at 375°F for 30-40 minutes until internal temperature reads 165°F.
- Let cool slightly before slicing.
- Serve in slices wrapped in lettuce leaves with choice of vegetables or salsa.
1 serving = 4 oz protein, 1 cup vegetable (more or less depending on how it's prepared) You can substitute deli turkey as long as there is no added sugar or nitrites.