Tomato Basil SaladPrint Recipe
- 2 medium tomatoes sliced
- 1/2 small red onion sliced
- 3 leaves fresh basil rolled and sliced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp caper juice
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Celtic sea salt to taste
- fresh black pepper
- Toss together tomatoes, onion, basil and garlic.
- Mix together lemon juice, caper juice and balsamic vinegar. Pour over tomato mixture and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate one hour before serving and sprinkle with Celtic Sea Salt and fresh black pepper.
1 serving = 1 1/2 cups vegetable