Tomatillo SalsaPrint Recipe
- 1 lb tomatillos
- 1 medium white onion, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeño remove seeds for a milder salsa
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 fresh cilantro, stems removed
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove the husks from the tomatillos. Rinse tomatillos under cold water and slice in half.
- Place tomatillas on a parchment-lined baking sheet with onion, jalapeño and garlic. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Add roasted vegetables to a blender or food processor and add cilantro, lime juice and Celtic Sea Salt. Blend until you reach desired consistency. (Taste and add additional salt, if necessary.)