Toffee Apple Chips
Toffee Apple ChipsPrint Recipe
- 1 apple
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 2-3 drops SweetLeaf Stevia English Toffee
- Slice apples thinly and remove seeds. (Use a mandolin for thin, even slices). Lay in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Dilute 5 drops English Toffee Stevia in 1 teaspoon water.
- Sprinkle stevia mixture over apple slices and dust with a pinch of cinnamon.
- Place in a dehydrator or bake at 325°F until chewy and a little crispy. Flip halfway through.
- Allow apple chips to cool before eating or storing in an airtight container.
1 serving = 1 serving fruit Tip: Make several apples at one time to save time later.