Thai Cucumber SaladPrint Recipe
- 2 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp green onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 leaf fresh basil, sliced into ribbons
- 1 tsp fresh cilantro, chopped plus some for garnish
- 1/8 tsp red chili flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups cucumber, julienned
- In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients except for cucumber. Add water to reach desired consistency.
- Pour mixture over julienned cucumber and stir to coat.
- Allow to marinate 10 minutes or overnight.
- Garnish with extra cilantro.