Thai Chicken & Cabbage Stir-fry
Thai Chicken & Cabbage Stir-fryPrint Recipe
- 1 lb chicken breast, sliced thin
- 6 cups cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 cup leek, thinly sliced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 3 tsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- sliced green onion, for garnish
- Saute chicken breast in pan approximately 4-6 minutes.
- Add cabbage, leek, celery, garlic, ginger, apple cider vinegar, Bragg Liquid Aminos and water to pan and stir-fry until cabbage just begins to wilt, about 2 minutes.
- Garnish with green onion.
1 serving = 4 oz protein, 2 cups vegetable If you don't have leek on hand, you can substitute the white portions of green onion.