Taco SaladPrint Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef chicken or turkey
- 1 onion diced
- 2 tsp taco seasoning recipe link in notes
- 6 cups Romaine lettuce
- 1 cup tomatoes
- 1/2 cup salsa no added sugar or oil, see links in recipe notes
- Brown ground beef in skillet, remove from pan and set aside.
- Pour off excess grease, add onions and cook until caramelized.
- Add ground meat back to cooked onions.
- Add Taco Seasoning and a bit of water, and cook another 3 minutes.
- Serve over lettuce with tomatoes and salsa.