Taco Egg MuffinsPrint Recipe
- 8 oz ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp taco seasoning see link in recipe notes
- 8 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- olive oil cooking spray Optional
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line 8 muffin tins with paper liners or spritz with cooking spray.
- In a skillet, brown beef with onion over medium heat. Stir in Taco Seasoning and cook an additional 3 minutes.
- Divide beef mixture over 12 muffins.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, salt and pepper. Pour over beef mixture and top with tomato and green onion.
- Bake 20-22 minutes or until the egg is fully set.