Sweet Potato Chicken Poppers (Phase II)Print Recipe
- 1 cup sweet potato, shredded
- 8 oz ground chicken
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp flaxseed, ground
- 3 Tbsp green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place shredded sweet potato in a paper towel or cheese cloth and squeeze to remove excess liquid.
- In a large bowl, mix together sweet potato and remaining ingredients.
- Take the sweet potato mixture a tablespoon at a time and form into small patties. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.