Sweet and Sour ShrimpPrint Recipe
- 6 oz shrimp
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 lemon with rind
- 1/2 orange with rind
- 3 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 Tbsp minced onion
- 1 clove garlic crushed and minced
- cayenne to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- SweetLeaf Stevia to taste
- Boil 1 cup of water with ½ lemon and ½ orange with rind until pulp comes out of the center.
- Scrape out remaining pulp and discard the rind.
- Add onion, garlic, Bragg’s, and spices and reduce liquid by half.
- Add the shrimp to the sauce and sauté for 5-7 minutes until shrimp is cooked.
Add red and green bell peppers to the mix. Add sesame or chili oil to the recipe and a small amount of fresh pineapple.
(1 protein, 1 fruit)