Sweet and Sour ChickenPrint Recipe
- 8 oz chicken breast cubed or shrimp
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp coconut aminos or Bragg Liquid Aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1 orange segmented
- coconut oil cooking spray
- 2 1/2 cups cauliflower rice cooked, see link in recipe notes
- green onions for serving
- 1/2 cup water
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp coconut aminos or Bragg Liquid Aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 10 drops SweetLeaf SteviaClear
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp arrowroot powder
- 2 Tbsp Xylitol
- 1/2 tsp Celtic sea salt
- In a small bowl, mix together all sauce ingredients.
- Spritz a large skillet with cooking spray and add chicken.
- When the chicken is browned, add broth, coconut aminos, bell pepper and onion. Cook 10 minutes.
- Pour sauce over chicken and vegetables and stir to combine. Cook on medium heat and cook another 5 minutes.
- Stir in orange segments and warm through.
- Serve over Cauliflower Rice and top with green onions.
1 serving = 4 oz protein, 2 cups vegetable Click here for Cauliflower Rice recipe.