Stuffed Pepper SoupPrint Recipe
- 1 lb lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 15 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 15 oz. can tomato sauce no added sugar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 Tbsp Celtic sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 2 cups beef broth no added sugar
- In a large stock pot, brown the ground beef.
- Add onions and peppers and saute until onions are translucent.
- Add cauliflower rice, canned tomatoes, tomato sauce, seasonings, Bragg Liquid Aminos and broth. Stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil, cover and let simmer on low for 1 hour.