Strawberry SorbetPrint Recipe
- 1 cup frozen strawberries or other berries, no added sugar
- 1/2 cup Cold water or more if needed
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 drops SweetLeaf SteviaClear or 1 Tbsp xylitol
- pinch of Celtic Sea Salt
- Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
1 serving = 1 serving fruit Other SweetLeaf flavors that work well: Berry, Lemon Drop, Chocolate, Chocolate Raspberry, Coconut, Valencia Orange and Vanilla. To make popsicles, put sorbet in popsicle molds and let freeze for 1 hour.