Spinach & Tomato Egg Cups
Spinach & Tomato Egg CupsPrint Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/4 cup roma tomatoes, diced
- Celtic Sea Salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Lightly spritz a muffin tin with cooking spray. Then equally divide the spinach and tomatoes across 4 cups. Season with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Gently crack one egg in each muffin cup, allowing the egg to settle into the cup, redirecting the egg if needed. Tap tin lightly on counter to help eggs settle in cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes (for soft yolks as shown), or until the yolks have set to your liking.
- Serve hot over a bed of fresh spinach and/or tomato.
1 serving = 2 oz protein, 1/4 cup vegetables If you don't like soft centered eggs, beat eggs lightly with a whisk and add to spinach/tomato cups.