Spinach Artichoke Stuffed ChickenPrint Recipe
Spinach Artichoke Mixture
- 1 cup cottage cheese pureed
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts in water
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach
- 1/4 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 lb chicken breast pounded flat
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together all spinach artichoke ingredients. Set aside.
- Season chicken with spices on both sides.
- Spoon spinach artichoke mixture onto chicken breast. Fold over and secure with toothpicks.
- Spritz a baking dish with cooking spray, place chicken and spritz the top of each chicken breast.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.