Spinach Artichoke DipPrint Recipe
- 2 cups cottage cheese pureed
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup artichoke hearts in water
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- 1/2 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spritz a small baking dish with cooking spray.
- Stir together all ingredients and pour into baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with vegetables or crackers.
1 serving = 1/2 cup vegetable + your choice of vegetables or daily allotment of crackers