Spicy Pickled Red CabbagePrint Recipe
- 2 cups red cabbage shredded
- 1 apple diced
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp red onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- SweetLeaf Stevia to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, add cabbage, apple and apple cider vinegar. Cook on low heat.
- Add remaining ingredients and continue cooking 5-10 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold.
1 serving = 2 cups vegetable