Spicy Mustard Shrimp & ChardPrint Recipe
- 4 oz shrimp
- 2 Tbsp onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 2 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth or water
- 2 cups chard, coarsely chopped
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté the shrimp with onion, garlic, Bragg Liquid Aminos, vinegar, lemon juice and mustard until cooked.
- Remove the shrimp and deglaze the pan with the vegetable broth.
- Add chard to the broth and cook, stirring occasionally until chard is tender.
- Add a little water if needed.
- Place chard on plate, top with shrimp, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Cook in olive, sesame or walnut oil
- Top with 2 tablespoons chopped roasted almonds