Spiced Chia Seed Muffins
Spiced Chia Seed MuffinsPrint Recipe
- 1 cup flax seed, ground
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup granulated xylitol
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp apple pie spice
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp MCT oil
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- coconut oil cooking spray Optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
- In a separate, larger bowl, mix together wet ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir to combine.
- Spoon batter into 12 greased muffin tin or cupcake liners.
- Bake 20 minutes.
1 serving (1 muffin) = daily allotment of flax/chia seeds