Slow Cooker Swiss SteakPrint Recipe
- 1 lb trimmed round steak
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1 14-oz. can petite diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 cup onion, sliced
- chicken or beef broth
- Season steak with Celtic Sea Salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, oregano and basil.
- Place in slow cooker and top with tomatoes.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- In the last hour, saute bell pepper, mushrooms and onion in broth in a pan over medium heat until softened and serve over steak. Sprinkle with additional Celtic Sea Salt to taste.