Slow Cooker Beef & BroccoliPrint Recipe
- 2/3 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos or Bragg Liquid Aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb boneless beef chuck roast, sliced into strips
- 1 1/2 Tbsp arrowroot powder
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 4 cups cauliflower rice cooked
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the beef broth, coconut aminos and garlic.
- Lay the beef strips in the crockpot and pour the sauce over, tossing the strips to coat.
- Cook on low for about 4 hours.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 4 tablespoons of the cooking liquid with arrowroot powder.
- Add mixture to slow cooker, stir to combine and add broccoli florets. Cook for another 30 minutes.
- Serve over cauliflower rice.
1 servings = 4 oz protein, 2 cups vegetables