Skirt Steak & Green Bean Stir-fry
Skirt Steak & Green Bean Stir-fryPrint Recipe
- 1 lb skirt steak cut against the grain into very thin strips
- 1 cup green beans, trimmed
- 3 inch piece ginger peeled and cut into very thin matchsticks
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce
- cup fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- 3 cups cauliflower rice
- coconut oil cooking spray
- Spritz a very large skillet with cooking spray.
- Season steak lightly with salt and pepper.
- Add the steak to the pan and cook, tossing or stirring constantly just until lightly browned, about 4 minutes. Set aside.
- Add the green beans, ginger and garlic to the juices left in the skillet and cook tossing constantly until the green beans are crisp tender, about 5 – 7 minutes
- Return the beef and any juices to the skillet along with the coconut aminos and basil.
- Toss quickly to coat and cook about a minute.
- Serve immediately over cauliflower rice.
1 serving = 4 oz protein, 2 cups vegetable