Shrimp SushiPrint Recipe
- 1/2 cup cauliflower rice cooked
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 5 drops SweetLeaf SteviaClear
- 1 Nori seaweed sheet
- 1/4 cup cucumber peeled, seeded and julienned
- 1/4 cup asparagus spears steamed and chopped
- 4 oz shrimp cooked
- 2 Tbsp tamari soy sauce or coconut aminos or Bragg Liquid Aminos
- Stir together cauliflower rice, apple cider vinegar and stevia.
- Place a Nori seaweed sheet down on sushi mat. Spread cauliflower rice over Nori, leaving a 1/4 inch space along the edges.
- Lay the cucumber, asparagus and shrimp in the middle of the rice in a line, end to end.
- Carefully start rolling the sheet over keeping the rice, vegetables and shrimp in place. Wet the end of the sheet and seal.
- Carefully cut the roll into pieces.
- Serve with tamari soy sauce.
1 serving = 4 oz protein, 1 cup vegetable