Shrimp EtouffeePrint Recipe
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth or water
- 2 Tbsp arrowroot powder
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup celery diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning see link in recipe notes
- 1/2 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp hot sauce
- 2 cups cauliflower rice cooked, see link in recipe notes
- green onions sliced for serving
- In a large skillet, whisk together broth and arrowroot powder over medium heat.
- Add onion, bell pepper, celery, garlic and spices and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Add shrimp and cook until pink. Then add tomatoes and hot sauce and heat through.
- Serve over cauliflower rice and top with green onions.