Shrimp CocktailPrint Recipe
- 4 oz raw shrimp
- 2 oz tomato paste no added sugar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp hot sauce no added sugar or oil
- 2 tsp horseradish, to taste for spicier sauce add more
- dash mustard powder
- SweetLeaf Stevia, to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- water as needed for desired consistency
- In a small bowl, mix tomato paste, vinegar, horseradish, lemon juice and spices.
- Allow to marinate and dipping sauce to chill. Add water as needed to create desired consistency.
- Steam or saute shrimp until pink and cooked through.
- Chill shrimp for 30 minutes in the refrigerator and serve with cocktail sauce.