Shrimp & Cabbage Stir-fryPrint Recipe
- 8 oz raw shrimp
- 1/2 cup fish stock, divided or vegetable broth
- 3 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup onion, minced
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1 Tbsp coconut aminos or Bragg Liquid Aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- In a large skillet, cook shrimp in 1/4 cup of fish stock until pink. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, add the rest of the fish stock, cabbage, onion, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes and salt. Cook until cabbage is tender.
- Return the shrimp to the pan, then add coconut aminos. Stir until the ingredients are well combined.
- Just before the dish is ready, add lemon juice, stir once more, then serve hot.