Sausage QuichePrint Recipe
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or water
- 1 cup Breakfast Sausage see link in recipe notes
- 5 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add cauliflower rice and cook two minutes. Add egg, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Spritz a glass pie pan with cooking spray and press cauliflower into an even layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- In a small pan, saute bell peppers and onion in vegetable broth. When onions are translucent, spoon into cauliflower crust.
- Add Breakfast Sausage over pepper mixture.
- Whisk together eggs, salt and pepper and pour over peppers and sausage.
- Bake 30-40 minutes or until eggs are set.
1 serving = 4 oz protein, 1 cup vegetable Click here for the Breakfast Sausage recipe.