Salsa (Cooked)Print Recipe
- 6 cups fresh tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups green peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 3/4 cup white onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp Celtic sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Transfer to a blender or food processor and blend until desired consistency.
- Refrigerate before serving.