Salmon SaladPrint Recipe
- 2 6-oz. cans pink or red salmon
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 large stalk celery, diced
- 3 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp capers
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Celtic Sea Salt to taste
- SHAPE-approved crackers see link in recipe notes
- cucumber slices
- In a medium bowl, mix together salmon, bell pepper, celery, yogurt, capers and pepper until well combined.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the crackers and top each with cucumber slices to serve.
1 serving = 4 oz. protein, daily allotment of crackers (if you used 16) Click here for a list of SHAPE-approved crackers.