Roasted GarlicPrint Recipe
- 6-8 heads garlic
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel the loose outer layers of each garlic head and trim the top of each to expose the cloves.
- Place heads top-down on prepared baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes, flipping over halfway through.
- Let cool 10-15 minutes. Then slowly remove each clove from the bulb.
- Store cloves for up to a week refrigerated in a mason jar.
Add to sauces, mashed cauliflower or any other dish to add more flavor.