Roasted Cauliflower SoupPrint Recipe
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup onion, cut into large petals
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- olive oil cooking spray
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth, warmed
- 2 Tbsp Greek yogurt
- pinch of cayenne pepper Optional
- fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place cauliflower florets, onion petals and garlic in a single layer, spritz with cooking oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast 30-40 minutes or until cauliflower is fork tender.
- Put roasted vegetables in a blender or food processor with cottage cheese and warm vegetable broth. Pulse until smooth. Add more broth or water for a thinner consistency, if desired.
- Divide into two bowls, top with a dollop of Greek yogurt, pinch of cayenne and garnish with fresh parsley.
1 serving = 2 cups vegetable