Refrigerator Pickles – Dill
Refrigerator Pickles - DillPrint Recipe
- 4 cups cucumbers, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 heads fresh dill
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Xylitol
- 1 Tbsp Celtic sea salt
- Cold water
- Place cucumbers, garlic and dill into a 1-quart glass jar.
- Mix together apple cider vinegar, xylitol and salt and stir well.
- Pour vinegar mixture over sliced vegetables.
- Top with cold water.
- Cover with lid and refrigerate.
- Every few hours, shake jar.
- Pickles will be ready in 24 hours, but are best after about a week.
1 serving = 1 cup vegetable