- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup green bell peppers, chopped
- 2 cups zucchini, chopped
- 2 cups yellow squash, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch fresh thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- olive oil cooking spray
- Spritz a large saucepan with cooking spray. Add onions and peppers and cook until onion is translucent.
- Add zucchini, squash, garlic, thyme and bay leaves and cook 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, salt and pepper. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring halfway through.
1 serving = 2 cups vegetable