Poached White FishPrint Recipe
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth or water
- 1/4 cup onion minced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3 Tbsp caper juice
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 8 oz white fish halibut, tilapia, cod
- salt and pepper to taste
- lemon wedges for serving
- fresh parsley for serving
- Heat broth in a skillet on medium heat. Add onion, garlic, caper juice, lemon juice and apple cider vinegar.
- Add fish and cook for 5 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and spoon over remaining juices from the pan.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley.
1 serving = 4 oz protein May also be wrapped in foil and grilled or wrapped in parchment and baked.