Plum SaucePrint Recipe
- 2 lbs plums
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- SweetLeaf Stevia to taste
- Wash and dry plums.
- Slice plums in half and remove the pits.
- Place water and plums in medium pot, cover and bring just to a boil.
- Reduce heat and continue to simmer stirring frequently until reduced and desired thickness is reached, 30-90 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice and stevia to taste.
- Cool, then transfer to a clean container.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 10 days (may be frozen).