Plum Glazed ChickenPrint Recipe
- 4 chicken breasts (4 oz each)
- olive oil cooking spray
- salt, ground black pepper and granulated garlic to taste
- 4 servings Plum Sauce see link in recipe notes
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger root
- 1 tsp prepared horseradish optional
- Preheat an oven to 350°F and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper and garlic to taste and place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix the plum sauce, pepper, ginger and horseradish until well combined.
- Brush the plum mixture evenly over each chicken breast.
- Bake glazed chicken for 15-20 minutes to 165° internal temperature (or until the juices of the chicken run clear) and serve.
1 serving = 4 oz. protein, 1 serving fruit Click here for Plum Sauce recipe.