Pineapple ChickenPrint Recipe
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp ginger powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1/2 tsp Monk Fruit sweetener or to taste
- 1 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos, coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 4 cups cauliflower rice
- Cut the chicken breasts into small cubes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken broth and once hot add the chicken, garlic, onion, ginger, salt and pepper and sauté for 12 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- To the same pan add bell pepper, pineapple, sweetener, Bragg Liquid Aminos and sauté for 5-7 minutes.
- Turn heat to low, add the chicken and mix until well combined, sauté for another 2 minutes and serve with heated cauliflower rice if desired.