Philly Cheesesteak SoupPrint Recipe
- 1 lb lean ground beef or beef roast or flank steak
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 2 cups beef broth
- 4 Tbsp cottage cheese
- paprika, for garnish
- 1 serving Nut Thins or rice crackers Optional
- Brown ground beef with onion and garlic.
- Drain grease, if any.
- Add mushrooms, green peppers and beef broth and let simmer.
- Top with cottage cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve with Nut Thins.