Oven-Fried Garlic Green BeansPrint Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 4 cups green beans, cut into 1" pieces
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp garlic granules
- olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Whisk together egg, garlic and salt.
- In a large bowl, add green beans and egg mixture. Stir to coat.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and spritz with cooking spray.
- Spread green beans evenly on baking sheet and sprinkle with nutritional yeast and garlic granules.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden. To crisp, heat for 1-2 minutes under the broiler.
1 serving = 2 cups vegetable