Mustard Crusted Steak
Mustard Crusted SteakPrint Recipe
- 8 oz steak filet or London broil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Line a broiler pan with foil and place steak on top.
- Mix together garlic, apple cider vinegar, mustard powder, salt and pepper.
- Coat the steak evenly with the mustard mixture and let stand 10 minutes.
- Broil steak to desired doneness (3-4 minutes per side for medium rare). Remove from oven and let stand 5-7 minutes before slicing and serving.
1 serving = 4 oz protein