Mustard ChickenPrint Recipe
- 8 oz chicken breasts, pounded flat or filleted
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp mustard powder
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/8 tsp tarragon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- olive oil cooking spray
- Season chicken breast with garlic, onion and mustard powders, basil, tarragon, salt and pepper.
- Spritz a skillet with cooking spray and add chicken. Cook until no longer pink and remove from pan.
- Deglaze the pan with broth, lemon juice and Dijon. Whisk to combine and reduce slightly.
- Add chicken back to pan and spoon sauce over the top. Continue cooking about 3-5 minutes.
- Add 10 drops SweetLeaf SteviaClear in step 2.
- Add 1/8 tsp ginger powder and a pinch of red pepper flakes in step 1.