Mexican Chicken & CabbagePrint Recipe
- 8 oz chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth no added sugar or oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup green pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a large skillet, add chicken breast, broth and spices.
- Add peppers, onion and garlic and cook 5 minutes. Add more broth or water, if necessary.
- Add cabbage and cook until wilted.
- Sprinkle with fresh cilantro before serving.