Mahi Mahi with OrangesPrint Recipe
- 8 oz mahi mahi
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 orange segmented
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp fresh ginger grated
- 2 Tbsp green onion sliced
- pinch red pepper flakes
- cayenne to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Saute mahi mahi in water, Bragg Liquid Aminos and apple cider vinegar.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook 5-10 minutes.
1 serving = 4 oz protein, 1/2 serving fruit